We offer a variety of value added services including device configuration, technical support and financing
is a high-performance VoIP/SIP PBX/Switch
Voxways is a consulting firm and support provider that focuses on business applications of FreeSwitch. Our company is owned and operated by the core developers and authors of FreeSwitch so you know you are getting the very best possible care from the team that knows FreeSwitch inside and out.
- Installation Support
- Billing Addition
- Free PBX
The easiest way to get FreeSWITCH™ is to install the package for your operating system.
Pre-built binaries are available for installation on some Linux and Unix distributions
as well as Windows.
VoIP billing solutions are comprehensive software tools that simplify and consolidate
complex billing processes for VoIP providers and wholesalers.
Asterisk is a complete PBX in software. It runs on Linux, BSD, Windows (emulated)
and OS X and provides all of the features you would expect from a
PBX and more
Tcan be used as a highly available single or domain based multi-tenant PBX, carrier grade switch,
call center server, fax server, voip server, voicemail server, conference server,
voice application server, appliance framework and more.
Build Voice, Video and Text Applications Easily With Asterisk,
The World's Most Widely Adopted Open Source Communications Software
Development Framework. Asterisk is an open source framework
for developing state-of-the-art communications applications.
Asterisk includes hundreds of pre-built components that
handle the complex, low-level details of voice, video,
and text communications.
Asterisk can be installed under windows. Although it is a better idea to install it under linux or FreeBSD if there is a commercial use. But installing Asterisk under Windows is a good way to know the management and to learn a lot of commands and options.
VoIP billing solutions are comprehensive software tools that simplify and consolidate complex billing processes for VoIP providers and wholesalers.
It can be used as a highly available single or domain based multi-tenant PBX, carrier grade switch, call center server, fax server, voip server, voicemail server, conference server, voice application server, appliance framework and more.
A business hosted PBX phone system can reduce your monthly phone bill tremendously compared to a traditional business phone system. As is characteristic of a hosted PBX system, the PBX is hosted offsite at the provider's facilities. Below is a list of hosted PBX for business providers.
is an appliance software that integrates the best tools available for Asterisk-based PBXs into a single, easy-to-use interface.
- Conference center with virtual rooms
- SIP and IAX support, among others
- Flexible and configurable IVR
- Voicemail-to-Email functionality
- Two CRM products integrated to the interface
- Phone Book with click-to-dial capabilities
- PBX-integrated calendar with support
- Web Conference
- Openfire instant messaging server
- Report of user sessions
- IM client initiated calls
- IM groups support
is a SIP-based VoIP server running on most Unix-like
operating systems. It supports UDP, TCP and TLS
transport layers. Among its features
- variables support in script - script variables, pseudo-variables (access to the SIP messages), AVPs (values persistent per SIP transactions)
- audio, video, instant messaging and pressence
- Call Processing Language (RFC3880)
- server side NAT traversal
- ENUM support
- authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA) via database (MySQL, Postgress, text files), RADIUS and DIAMETER
- XMPP gateway-ing ( transparent server-to-server translation)
- straightforward interconnection with PSTN gateways
- XCAP support for Presence Agent
- gateway to sms (AT based)
Free PBX Support
The FreePBX support experts are a team of dedicated FreePBX professionals who communicate clearly and focus on rapid problem resolution.
Outbound Call Limiting
The Outbound Call Limiting module allows you to place restrictions on how many times a number is called during a certain time period on a per outbound route basis.
The CallerID Management module is a unique way to modify the Caller ID that is outpulsed on the fly. By utilizing a simple feature code you can change your Caller ID for one call or all calls.
Paging and Intercom
Support for group paging through your telephone handsets or integration through your overhead paging system.
Extension Routing allows you to easily and visually control which extensions are allowed to use specific outbound routes
Call Center Builder
Take your contact center to the next level with the Call Center Builder Bundle. This bundle provides advanced reporting tools: QXact Reports, Call Recording Reports, Call Management tools.
Backup your PBX automatically every night. If something goes wrong we can have you up in running from a backup in a matter of hours.
Hosted PBX Support
Setup and install Hosted PBx available for connection grade calling
- Direct dial or toll free
- Administrative controls
- Utilization reporting
Voicemail and Auto Attendant
- Time-based Auto Attendant: Customizable
- Auto Attendant Sub-menu/Multi-level
- Customizable Auto Attendant Menu
Contact Center Add-On
- Agent & supervisor clients
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Expanded call states
- Enhanced reporting
We have highly skilled Virtual Assistant’s who we assign to you based on the tasks you need done
A service offering functionality of a PBX without
the need to install switching equipment at the
Voxways understand that every enterprise operates differently, which is why it offers you the wide
range of options to control your phone system without any hardware. With our cloud business
phone system, you get:
- Cloud Based- A phone system in the cloud means you get scalability, flexibility, and reliability
- Fax to email- Send or Receive faxes using your email account with our virtual fax.
- Auto-Attendant- Use virtual receptionists to answer and direct calls.
- Schedule-based routing- Route calls based on the time or day of the week.
- Call Recording- Record calls for verifications or quality assurance
- No Commitment, Many products to fit your budget
- Emergency Alert Notification
- Interactive voice response
- Legacy phone support
- Unlimited SIP users
- Call distribution
is a pioneering innovation in automated telemarketing. Inbound Campaign is one of best marketing practice because it brings genuine leads rather than reaching outbound to cold and questionable targets.
Routing of inbound calls is determined by SCC according to:
- the source of the call as indicated by the Caller Line Identity (CLI) information
- the destination of the call as indicated by the Dialed Number Identification Service (DNIS)
Membership of a queue or group of queues may be based on agent skill levels, success
rates or any other user defined measure.This gives the supervisor the flexibility to define
how agents are utilised according to their individual or group skills and performance
levels without the software imposing rigid rules which limit their options.
Queues may be subsets of other queues providing a simple means of implementing
Cumulative overflow is greatly superior to the conventional notion of queue overflow since it
does not discard the 'first choice' agents but simply adds additional agents while retaining the
opportunity to select a first choice agent if they become available..